Practicing together, working together, discovering together, makes sailing together perfect!
This training aims to increase leadership skills for every individual. That is why, together with each student, in advance we determine the individual growth goals that they have.
During the Group training, three to four students are on board per boat. Students alternate periodically as leader of the boat. The other students are directly managed by the leader of the moment. All exercises on board are tailored to the students personally. These sailing exercises test and increase the insights and growth objectives obtained.
Group training, you do this together and yet completely for yourself!
- Online intake test to provide insight into personal characteristics.
- Intake interview at the office with the students and the client.
- Go through the basics of sailing. (Wind, boat, operation.)
- Training and coaching while sailing to the lunch destination.
- Lunch a la carte.
- Training and coaching while sailing back to the harbor.
- Sailing competition to bring insights into practice.
Back on land.
- Define for each student how the obtained insights can be put into practice in a "Future me" document.
- Speed date with feedback to colleagues. (Optional)
- Dinner a la carte. (Optional)
- Follow-up of "Future me" with progress and stumbling blocks three weeks after the training.